Humcap has developed advanced training courses for humanitarian operators willing to expand their knowledge and skills on topics related to managing people, resources, logistics and programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be familiar with the following topics:
• Organizing a field assessment, context-based
• Organizing a market analysis and planning purchase of goods and services
• Procurement Planning
• Managing procurements, tenders and contracts
• Supply chain for different sectors and sensitive types of goods (food, drugs/health, animals’ species, cash-based response)
• Ethics and anti-fraud regulation in the supply chain process
• Warehouse and stock management
• Transportation and distribution
• Preparedness for emergency
31 May – 4 June 2021
Full rate 650€. Early bird rate 450 €. Multiple subscriptions can request further 10% discount on the rate.