I nostri corsi base hanno l’obiettivo di fornire conoscenze di base sulle aree gestionali più richieste dal mercato del settore umanitario. Sono corsi intensivi della durata media di 5 settimane in presenza e di 3 mesi di stage presso le organizzazioni che implementano i programmi umanitari.
Si tratta di CORSI PROFESSIONALI che permettono di acquisire conoscenza del contesto umanitario, competenze gestionali, i più utilizzati strumenti di lavoro, l’esperienza pratica per essere pronti a lavorare in maniera professionale e affrontare con sicurezza le prime esperienze lavorative in contesti nuovi e a volte difficili.
This course is directed to junior professionals willing to specialize in managing logistics in Humanitarian actions. Logistics is crucial for the rapid deployment and implementation of humanitarian interventions in emergencies or more in general in humanitarian assistance. It is essential to ensuring, goods, premises and services for programs. Therefore, this course aims at enhancing knowledge and capacities on the organization of the logistics with a focus also on practical tools and specific case studies of humanitarian initiatives. Outdoor simulations, practical exercises and a three-month field internship in an international NGO or Humanitarian agency among the HumCap partners are included in the course program so to enable participants to become future professional logistics managers.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be familiar with the following topics:
• The humanitarian scenario (major crisis, actors, and the role of the logistics manager)
• Project Cycle Management (PCM) and management of logistics department (work plan, administration, procurement and contracts, inventory, reporting)
• Management of logistics bases (management of larger logistics bases and services to more than one project/program)
• Supply chain for different types of responses (Wash sector, food security, protection, health, cash-based response)
• Warehouse and stock management
• Transportation and fleet management
• Managing and maintaining equipment (including access to energy)
• ITC in humanitarian settings
• Risk and security management
4 november – 30 november 2019 (in presence training)
January to march 2020 (internships)
4 weeks intensive in-presence training + 3 months internship
Full rate 2.800 euro. Reduced rate at payment 2.600 euro
Milan – Italy